LIFTING CAPACITY: 3-1/2 tons (7,000 pounds)
WEIGHT: 85 pounds
LIFTING RANGE: 5-1/2″ to 22-0″
BODY DESIGN: The Blackhawk B6350 floor jack is made out of heavy duty steel and is manufactured in China by Banner (now owned by Shinn Fu America Corporation). It has the standard trolley design with fixed from wheels and rear caster style wheels.Most reviews about this jack say that it’s a decent floor jack for the money. The rubber pad simply rests on the saddle and some users have experienced it jumping out of the saddle when rolling over rough surfaces. The saddle swivels and is removable leaving a hole in the jack that is 1-1/8″ in diameter.
LIFTING AND LOWERING SYSTEM DESIGN: One unique feature of this floor jack is that it lifts very rapidly to the load. Once it senses a load the raising is slower. The removable two-piece handle is padded on the lower portion so that the vehicle is not damaged if the handle makes contact with it. When in the fully raised position, the handle still sticks out at a slight angle and does not go completely vertical. It takes in between 20-25 strokes of the handle for the lift to reach the maximum height of 22″.
- Heavy duty steel construction with rolled side plates
- Reasonable price
- Quick lift to load system
- Maximum lift height of 22″
- Built in safety valve and bypass device
- Padded handle to avoid damaging vehicle
- Rubber saddle disc is not secured
- Rear caster wheels are small and can get caught on small objects when rolling
- The handle range is limited and does not raise to a full vertical position.